Monday, June 30, 2008

A Good Way to Start the Week...

My neighbour found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the veterinarian. He found that the problem was hair in its ears.

He cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine.

The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that if she wanted to keep this from recurring she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

The lady goes to the pharmacy and gets some "Nair" hair remover.

At the register the chemist tells her, "If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few days."

The lady says: "I'm not using it under my arms."

The chemist says: "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a couple of days."

The lady says: "I'm not using it on my legs either; and if you must know, I'm using it on my schnauzer."

The chemist says: "Stay off your bicycle for a week."

4 comments:

Arjan said...

Maybe this stuff can be used on this joke's beard as well....

But you are right 17:00 and I am laughing. My week has begun....

A 2 Z said...

I used Nair on my poodle once. Hehehe What? I'm French and its the best I could do....sorry!

Lurker

Fishman said...

Show me your poodle!

A 2 Z said...

To Fishman: Dark Raven is actually Aunty Rotter. She came "out" a few months ago on SAS as for my poodle Fifi she passed away some time ago. I am toying with the idea of getting a new one, a bichon frisé hehehe!

To DMD thanks for your comments on the other blog. I was just teasing. I think both you and your cuz are talented. You are a good story writer and he is also talented by presenting fun provoking material. When my dad got sick I stopped a lot of things. He passed away last August and I am still in mourning. I lost my mojo it seems. Its challenging because English is a 2nd language and I start worrying about spelling and bad sentence structure as you can already tell. Thanks for the encouragement or is it encouragment...you see what I mean?