Friday, June 13, 2008

The Wheelie Bin fucker-upper...

lady is avoiding me.

I've spoken to her on the phone and I've texted her three times to get the SAPS case number to me so that I can go to Pikitup and get a new wheelie bin.

The only thing I've heard from her is that I should send her the details of Pikitup so that she can go and organise me "a new bin asap".

This got me thinking:
- She never reported it to the SAPS; or
- She gave the paramedic a blowjob in the back of the ambulance so that he didn't take a blood-alcohol test; or
- She spun the SAPS a story that had nothing to do with alcoholically-challenged driving habits; or
- She has a contact in Pikitup

Personally, I think it's the third option (could also have been the second) and she doesn't want me to see what she told them. If she thought for a little bit too, she would know that I could make life seriously difficult for her and her insurance claim if I don't get a new wheelie bin sometime in the next couple of days.

Best for her if she gets in her car...oops, she can't, it's in the panelbeaters...gets in a taxi and gets her ass down to Pikitup very fuckin' soon.

That's the only way I'm going to go away and leave her to sort out her shit.

4 comments:

Fishman said...

I would pay R900 for a new bin and screw the papvreter with her insurance claim! That is worth much more!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no..I would buy you a bottle of Captain if you would please make her life as difficult and miz as you possibly can...screw her...sounds like she has an attitude only groot kak can fix....R900 bucks is a lot of dosh for a flippen wheelie bin..!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Wheelie bin costs about R300 - go get her insurance on the line.....
Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

I didn't get a quote for the wheelie bin....the National Prosecuting Authority dude form up the road told me they cost that much...maybe I should just get hold of her insurance...