Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Just Leave it to my Bruthafromanuthmutha...

to find these sort of things. My posting about flavored toothpaste urged him to send me links to some of his favourite toothpaste sites. Him living in the USA, I can understand why he would have some of this toothpaste in his bathroom cabinet.

Here's Toothpaste World...I kid you not. Check out the "Partystore" link...

According to my Brutha, there's also meat-flavoured toothpaste for dogs. How pathetic is that? Leads me back to my other posting about stupid people...

Love you too, dude. Hurry back to Africa...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're saying they're stupid for inventing it, but you did said that you wanted other flavours!

As for the meat toothpaste it'll just help to get dog's teeth clean rather than have them chew the brush (or your fingers) instead!

Genius idea :-D

xx

Divemaster GranDad said...

Ok, so I spoke myself into a hole on that one...stupid me!!

But meat-flavoured is a bit too much, although it might sell in places like Vereeniging and Boksburg, where all they eat is meat...