Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've been kinda busy the last coupla days...

so I'll post more about the Charleston trip when I get back.

Suffice it to say that I've had a couple of late nights "working" and wouldn't have been able to see a keyboard, let alone type any fuckin' thing coherent.

I'll be travelling back to Areszania on Friday, so I'll try and catch up on the plane.

As a last word, it's been fuckin' hot here today. We had a sailing trip organised and my watch, being a dive computer that measures ambient temperature, showed "ERR" at one point, meaning that the temperature rose above 40degC. It's apparently been the warmest the last couple of days that it has been in the last 40 years.

Needless to say, I'll be looking forward to the Shit Towne winter cos I can always put on a jersey...

See y'all soon, now...

2 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Too cold, too hot, are you ever happy?

Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Says he who has seven links dedicated to bitching about companies.... :-)