Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I just couldn't resist it...

I had to put a photo of the new fishing reel I just bought onto the blog to get Fishman's and Scrat's juices going.

At just over $280 (R2,030 as advised by FNB seconds after the transaction went through) I think it's a steal.

I had thought about buying a new reel for a while now, but figured I might as well get a good one over here while I have the opportunity.

So, here is a photo of the new Shimano Torium 50 I just bought...



Fishman and Scrat, eat your heart out. If you want to, click here and read the specs of this beauty...

3 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

You spent 2 grand on a fucking fishing reel? Thats like 10 lap dances at teasers bro. Crappola, I think the heats got to you.

Salagatle!

Fishman said...

Hopefully it will make you cast better! Lovely real that!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Ha Fishman!!...even with my old Penn reel I could outcast you, now it's just a matter of by how much farther :-)