Friday, July 27, 2007

"Dad, you're a blithering idiot...

and you don't know what your're talking about"...or at least that's what my daughter, Tamlyn, implied in her comment to my last post.     :-)

Ok, so I like a good bit of rock music but she, being 21, knows better. I wrongly attributed "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" to the All American Rejects and, without mincing her words, Tamlyn corrected me and advised that it was, in fact, Good Charlotte, who created and performed the song. Clicking here will take you to their website.

Sorry babe, I bow to your superior knowledge of things musical...

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

I thought she pointed it out quite nicely. My youngest brother has anonymously corrected my musical errors on my blog but he usually can't refrain from laughing and so it gives him away.

And I defer to my daughter in all matters pertaining to fashion. I will really miss her expert advice when she leaves for university next month. Sob. . .

Anonymous said...

I didn't say you were a blithering idiot :)

I just remembered it cos it was on my iPod lol

You have the superior knowledge...I was merely adding to it =D