Monday, July 04, 2005

Thanks to Cuzzin Ross...

I've been able to determine, by reading the information on the screen properly from My Statcounter stats, where people have been checking my blog from. Some of the places and/or countries I've had hits from include: Skien Norway, London England, Edinburgh Scotland, California USA, multiple unknown places from the USA, New York USA, Virginia USA, Sheffield England, Maidstone England, Grays England, Las Vegas USA. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that there are also some repeat offenders/readers. The only thing now, is for these people to let me know (anonymously, if they prefer) who they are and/or where they're form, or if they have their own blogs that I can have a look at and to refer some of them from my own. I look forward to hearing from you all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have just read all your blogs, and they are great, keep up the writing, your and your Cuz Ross are the business.

p.