Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Music appears to be on the mind...

of a large number of bloggers that I read. So here goes with a list of what I've been listening to recently...my taste varies right across the spectrum from the Classics to Grunge Rock, some of those two right after each other. This list is from the collection I keep in my car. The name(s) in brackets behind each are my favourite tracks from the albums. Alter Bridge - One Day Remains (Burn it Down) Melissa Etheridge - Skin (Lover Please) KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope (Black Horse and the Cherry Tree) Live - The Distance to Here (Run to the Water, Sun, Voodoo Lady, Where Fishes Go) Evanescence - Fallen (Haunted) Creed - Weathered (Weathered - probably the best of the latest rock bands that doesn't exist anymore - the title track describes me to a "T") Stone Temple Pilots - Core (Creep) Creed - Human Clay (What If, Beautiful, With Arms Wide Open) Five for Fighting - America Town (Easy Tonight, Superman, Jainy) Marilyn Manson - Lest we Forget (The Beautiful People, Tainted Love, The Dope Show, The Nobodies, (S)aint) Linkin Park - Meteora (Don't Stay, Somewhere I Belong, Faint, From the Inside, Numb) Prime Circle - Hell, Crazy World (Let me Go, Hello, As Long as I am Here, My Inspiration, In my Head) Metallica - Metallica (Enter Sandman, Sad but True, The Unforgiven, Wherever I May Roam, Nothing Else Matters, Of Wolf and Man) Collective Soul - Dosage (Heavy, Slow, Run) I'll post some of the other stuff in my collection sometime...

No comments: