Monday, July 18, 2005

Strange, the things that come to mind...

when you're standing in the shower. Now, before I start, let me expressly and sincerely state that my Steph does not in any way or form, have a big backside, but in fact, looks gorgeous in a bikini and regularly turns heads in her direction. That said, I don't know why but as I was soaping myself this morning, the old conundrum that all men face on occasion, came to mind. A woman asks her man, "Honey, do these jeans make me look fat?" And we all know how many answers there are to that one. But the one that came to my mind (and maybe it's been used before) was "No, your ass does that all by itself." As I said, strange things...

2 comments:

jenny said...

Be careful. Very careful, never to let your mind wander and say this out loud when the lovely Steph next asks the question!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Hey Jen...I know what side my bread's buttered on... ;-)