Tuesday, November 20, 2007

All our lines are busy at the moment...

but leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Things have been kinda hectic on my side for a while which is why I haven't posted anything recently. But bear with me folks, I promise to put up some photos of my last trip to Saudi Dryland (got back Thursday last week) and I'll stick up some other stuff I've been thinking about.

Also, it appears I may be off to Turin, Italy, in two weeks time for some more business on a different project as the Dryland one is coming to a close (for now at least). I'll find out more details in the coming days and keep everyone posted and jealous (even Wreckless called me an unpopular name for a fanny!! - as you may know, he's of Italian decent).

Hope you're all well...


Beep....

2 comments:

A 2 Z said...

Mama mia! You reeelly getaround! Ciao!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Wreckless...maybe in your circle of friends. I'm a snob and we don't repeat such fuckin' ugly words.. :-)

A2Z...I suppose I do get around a bit these days. Looking forward to Italy though. Might even bring Wreckless a bottle of plonk back just to make him a bit homesick.. :-)