Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Voice in the Darkness no more...

You just gotta love technology... Never has it been so easy for so many to get a voice out into the world...until blogs came along. Fair enough, you're still an echo in the ether, but now there's a chance that someone, somewhere halfway around the world, will read your postings and maybe even post a response...and hopefully constructive... My cousin Ross, the one that everyone has been following his escapades in South Africa for the last few weeks, is a deft hand at blogging and my inspiration for setting up my own site...thanks Cuzzin... Now I just have to remember the old HTML tags I used to use on the websites I maintained, so that I can put some emphasis on some of my postings. Short Term Memory Loss is a horrible thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done Steven, great read, look forward to more of the same - Phyllis

Unknown said...

Huzzah! whatever that means. I'm sure it's positive and life affirming though so I'll leave it there.
Now I will be able to read the adventures of S Douglas Divemaster. Keep it up matey. I gotta warn ya though, it gets addictive.