Monday, February 28, 2011

SWMBO just made my day...

I got an email from SWMBO back home, which almost had me laughing out loud in the office. I would have if the people around me weren't so dour.

I could picture her expression and shriek from what she told me...

I must tell you a funny story. Actually - at the time it wasn't so funny. On Friday morning had to act as vigilator for some of the (clientname) people who were writing their CBCI exam. I was about to leave and realised I do not have anywhere to put all the exam booklets and answer sheets etc. that I need to take with me. My laptop bag was not big enough so I was looking in your study area to see if there was a shopping bag of some sorts that I could use. I see a nice slim black bag with zips and a nice long handle and think "perfect". It looked like it was a "new" item that has turned into a "fishing bag" so I just decided to take out whatever was in it. I nearly SHAT myself as I stuck my hand in cause something got hold of my finger and wouldn't let go. And....... to top it all, there was more than one of those "chocka buggers" in the damned bag. I did let out a couple of swear words. I took everything out and released these "creatures" from my finger. I was now 15 minutes late but at least I got a decent bag. I am not touching those "things" again. They are lying on your desk. I just hope I remember it when I am on the house phone. I might forget and put my hand on them again. I think i should move them RIGHT NOW before I get the fright of my life again. Geez..... I did laugh afterwards in the car. You cannot imagine what went through my mind when I put my hand into that bag. Yikes.


This is what SWMBO touched...those little spikes at the bottom, luckily, do not have any barbs otherwise she might have had to go to a doctor to have them removed...



1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

That's what happens when you dig around in other peoples stuff!

Salagatle!

WV= hessly ?