Friday, February 25, 2011

I don't believe it...

but it appears there is a UAE government official somewhere who is hacking my blog AND REMOVING THE PHOTOS I'VE BEEN POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put up a photo of a new lifeboat that Prince William and his stukkie, Kate, had blessed with cheap champagne over the bows....and it is gone!!!!

I also put up a few photos of some of the architecture in Dubai, as some of the buildings are simply amazing. The photos have all been of a tourist nature....AND THEY'RE ALL GONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone from the less-insecure part of the world can still see the pics, please let me know...thanks...

If they have gone, then the official's efforts have all been in vain, as I'll simply post them again when I get home...DOH!!!

UPDATE!!!!! By the time I'd posted this, whomever it was that was hijacking my postings, put the lifeboat pic back....obviously does not warrant censure because it is a photo of a British boat and not local...

I'll put an image of the Metro Station below again, to see if it happens again...

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I can only see one photo of a tv screenshot posted below of the lifeboat xoxo

Tammy said...

Still there! :D

Divemaster GranDad said...

Yup...still there, and I see they have (so far) left the image of the Metro station on this posting).

If I have to, I'll wait until I'm back in SA and post the other images again. Bloody nuisance, it is...xoxo

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Lifeboat, and a whole lot of buildings, all there. Interesting that they can hack into your blog, edit it, check for any contraventions, then put it all back. That's surely not right?
Wonder if they can follow the comments too. See mine re 747!!!!
Salagatle!