Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There are strange things happening...

on some of the blog comment Word Verifications...

I was on TCD's photo site earlier and the word was "minging". While I didn't quite agree with Blogger's description of her site, it did get me thinking that there have been a few strange words popping up recently.

Once I'd posted that comment (and inserted "minging") the new word came back as "brasts". While this may be an incorrect spelling of a personal favourite part of a woman's anatomy, it would appear that Blogger have got themselves a new programmer with a sense of humour.

I know a couple of other bloggers have had some strange words as well...feel free to send them as comments to this posting...just for a laugh.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Where are you seeing the comments? lol I think someone was embarassed and deleted them!!

xx

Divemaster GranDad said...

It's not comments, it's the word that you have to type in for verification when you post a comment on someone's blog page...weird... xoxoxo

Tammy said...

Aah, I see now...oi cheeky! my site's not minging! :-P

Tammy said...

Here's a site I found for you that gives meanings to those weird words we get when verifying comments...

http://zrharc.blogspot.com/