Monday, September 10, 2007

So now we become another SA crime statistic...

I'm back in Shit Towne after getting the mind-numbing, cold sweat-inducing call that Steph had just been hijacked.

On Saturday evening, around 6pm, Steph pulled into the driveway and was just about to press the button to open the gate when four black fuckin' cunts (there are no other decent nouns here, so get off any rascism high horses you might be getting ready to climb on) bang on the drivers window, then let off a shot in her direction. Thank fuck it missed her, albeit narrowly.

The shot shattered the window, covering her in glass shards and what I think is gunpowder burns on her face. She thinks that if she had not turned her head away just before the gun went off she might have been hit by the bullet. I think she's right and am thankful she had the presence of mind to do what she did.

Anyway, these four black cunts shout at her and force her out of the car and she runs across the road, not looking at them. Two of them get into their car (some little red thing of unknown make) and two into my bakkie and race away. The only problem is that Bonnie, one of our Weimaraners, is still in the bakkie. With the speed they drove off, Bonnie (obviously confused and nervous) didn't have time to jump out the open window and now we don't know where she is or in what conditions she's in. We have a number of friends, organisations and people looking out for her.

Steph is physically almost unharmed, but she is taking some serious strain mentally. On top of that, we buried her father a few weeks ago too, so she is really having a bad time of it. Me, the more I think of the whole episode, the angrier I'm getting and if I get the opportunity, who knows, maybe I'll use Steph's late dad's gun on one of these bastards. Make no mistake though, he won't live to tell the tale.

I'm also seriously reconsidering my job on the global team as I'm now "2 for 2" as the Yanks would put it. Twice I have been out of the country and twice something has happened where I wasn't around to be there for her.

And a last thing on this posting...this idiotic "govern-munt" can shove their "reducing crime statistics" up their collective fat black arses... Get in touch with reality, you useless bunch of cunts. Your people are suffering...

8 comments:

Fishman said...

Fokken Papvreters!

A 2 Z said...

Having lived there for 10 years I will tell anybody that has a family to get out. I hated living under these circumstances. I was so angry all the time because I felt violated. How dare they take your peace of mind away. Sleeping with one eye open, having to gyrate your head like the exorcist every time you park somewhere. All this stress is not healthy never knowing when they are going to get you. I have 2 daughters and I lived in fear that they would get raped. Thank goodness Steph is ok.

BTW I dont really have a blog. It's something Jeannine and Aunty Rotter set up and I got invited to participate in later on. I am back at work full time now and I dont think I would have the time to maintain a blog. Anyway, I feel bad for you. Last week it was Scrat now your wife. It seems to be getting worse but that could be just a "perception" according to Mbeki.

Divemaster GranDad said...

The sad thing is that Mbeki thinks everyone else has "perceptions". Look at every public statement he's made about major issues and he tries to tell people that *they* have skewed perceptions....wanker.

Anonymous said...

Give Steph a hug from all of us at "home". Why not move to Ireland beside Ang...

Love Aunty P and Uncle A.xxx

Divemaster GranDad said...

A previous posting indicated that we'd been thinking of emigrating after friends of ours were shot at in their house while having dinner. Obviously we're thinking even harder about it now. Ireland is definately one of the options open to us...fresh Guinness is a bonus :-)

Unknown said...

Steve,
Hope Steph is ok, give her my regards. Move to Ireland. It's lovely. Has there been any word on the dog?

Daxk said...

Steve,
Glad she's ok.
It's 10.30 in Galway, Ireland,
The front doors are unlocked, the gate cant close,there are no burglar bars and the wife is out visiting a friend and my only concern is that she may have a flat tyre on the way home with my daughter.
The negative is that any one who is tanned was either born that way or is rusting.
If you want feedback on what the nuts and bolts are like here, just ask
regards and VERY glad Stephs ok.
Dax

Stuart Douglas said...

Just heard about Steph - glad to hear she's OK (and that you got Bonnie back).

Move to Britain, mate...