Friday, February 10, 2006

Leave time is drawing near...

and about time. In a previous posting I bemoaned the fact that (in my eyes anyway) I'm working too damn hard, have had enough of the building going on at home, and needed a holiday. Well, that time is just around the corner. We've decided to go away for two weeks, starting 27th February, to go down to Plettenberg Bay for some serious chilling. I might also be tempted to take down the salt water fly fishing gear. Tempted? It's a fuckin' certainty and will be the first thing I pack on the 26th. We'll also dust off the dive gear and go see if we can find some "raggies" lurking around the Storms River mouth dive sites. And I'll do the bungee jump as well...doubtful that Steph'll do it due to her last experience. As usual, I'll take lots of photos and will publish some of them when we get back.

No comments: