Monday, January 07, 2008

Now that the Lemmings are back from holiday, it's time for me to take some vacation...

and this year, I'm doing the fishing trip thing again with Fishman and a couple of drinking mates, for four days at the same venue as last time...Kosi Bay. That means heat, humidity, mozzies and lots of drinking...ah well, someone has to do it and it may as well be us.

After that, I'm back in Shit Towne for a day, then Steph and I go down to Hermanus for ten days. We were going to drag the caravan down, but I found a great-looking little place call Eirene Cottage, right on Hermanus beach, for only ZAR350 per day. I shit you not...dirt cheap, so I took it.

For now though, I'm in Shit Towne, battling to get through the work week until the holiday starts...

1 comment:

A 2 Z said...

Hi,

Hermanus sounds like a good place to recover from your fishing trip. Eirene looks wonderful but personally (and I know who asked me!) I prefer Pacem because of the smell of the tatch ceiling(roof). There is even a stoep upstairs for watching the whales. My favortie part of living in SA were the occasional side trips in Durban and the Cape. I missed that the most. Anyway, it just sounds like a very peaceful and romantic vacation....