Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So, finally I have my chat...

with the Dark Prince, and it's all systems go for me to join the global team.

He denies that he told them I would be available at the end of Q3 (end September) and says that he's already agreed that I'll be available at the end of June and that the billing agreement has been set up, ready for signature.

Having heard that, I got hold of the guys in Europe and advised them of the situation, to which I heard "That's great, pack your passport. You'll be off to Russia as soon as it's done then."

Russia?? I expected to be travelling to Europe, but Russia is good too.

Nazdrovya...

2 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Russia.... methinks you've been sold down a polluted river...

Salagatle!

Meerkat said...

You will have yo change that Captain for Vodka!