Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Top of the Pops...

In response to Jenny-May's request for what people are listening to at the moment, here's my list of current favourites (individual tracks in brackets - parentheses for all the budding Thesaurians out there): John Mayer - Heavier Things (Bigger than my Body) Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (Scar Tissue) Nickleback - All the Right Reasons (Photograph, Side of a Bullet - great guitar work on that track) Foo Fighters - In Your Honor (Best of You, Resolve) Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel (Precious) Collective Soul - Youth (There's a Way, Home, How do you Love - the whole album is great, as usual) Big Country - Peace in our Time (Broken Heart, Peace in our Time) Van Halen - Van Halen (Jamie's Cryin') The No1 80's Collection - various artists (Wang Chung, Adam and the Ants, Texas, Asia, Alphaville, ZZ Top) Green Day - American Idiot (American Idiot, Bullet in a Bible DVD) Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin (Black Dog, Stairway to Heaven) Nirvana - Nevermind (Come as you Are, Lithium, Lounge Act) Quite varied, for a change, but I've been told I watch too much TV. The only time I really enjoy my music is when I'm driving my car, otherwise there's so much sport, so little time.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hurrah...someone else who like's Jamies Cryin!! I got into Van Halen by accident (a schoolgirl crush on a boy who liked them led me to start listening to them so we'd have more in common...how sad is that?) Anyway the guy didn't last but Van Halen did! I'm away to do a bit of downloading!!