Monday, August 08, 2005

Whether or not anyone cares...

I'm still around. It appears that a serious writers block has hit not just myself, but about every one of the blogs that I regularly read. So, for want of something better to write about, here's another joke... A 2nd grade teacher asks her class to use a sentence with the word "definately" in it. Young Suzie puts up her hand, and at the teacher's request, gives her answer, "The sky is definately blue." To which the teacher replies, "Nice try, Suzie, but it's not always true as the sky can sometimes be grey when the clouds come over. Nice try though." Johnny then puts up his hand and asks "Miss, does a fart have lumps?" and the teacher replies, "No, Johnny, it doesn't.". "Well, in that case" says Johnny, "I've definately shit myself." Have a great day, y'all...

No comments: