Thursday, September 01, 2011

Who's yer Grandaddy?

Meet baby Layla Jane, born at 04h25 to Tamlyn and Scott Parrett. 4.3kg at birth (9lb 7oz).

I had been receiving updates through the night, but got worried when they stopped a little after 2am.

As it turns out, there were some complications, details unclear yet, but they were sorted out and both mother and daughter are doing well now. No doubt, everyone is very tired and who can blame them.

I'll post more later when I've spoken to mother and father later...

For now though, I think I can stop worrying...

4 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Grandpaw!

We need pictures!!!!!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

thanx for the picture update!!! She's a bonnie wee thing.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

You a Winner!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

congrats!
salagatle!