Thursday, June 23, 2011

I found a new blog...

...that I am going to read now and then, possibly a couple of times a week.

I was browsing the comments on a posting on WatKykJy (on the toolbar to the right) and noticed her blogger name, so went and had a quick browse of her writings. Very impressive, I thought.

On the toolbar, click on "A Daft Scots Lass" and see what I mean. The lady in question is, like me, Scottish by birth but has not been living in SA for quite as long as I have, yet.

Her writing is brutally, but funnily, crude and well worth a visit...

Go ahead...read it if you dare...

3 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Actually, I become a grandad at the end of August. My daughter, she of the Tamlyn's Noodle Diaries link, is due on my birthday...

...and flattery will get you horizontal...thanks for the kilt compliment... :-)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

DMDad - I saw she paid my blog a visit, and wondered how she had found me - Now I know.
As for that pic in a kilt, so glad for u u have found 1 person who thinks u look ok in it.....

Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

@Wreckless...so long as the ladies think I look styling in my kilt, I don't give a fuck what you think about it...hahahaha...