Thursday, December 23, 2010

That time of year to Reflect?

If you think it is, go ahead. I've supplied the mirror.

Personally, I am thankful for every day that I am down here in the Cape Town area, not having to withstand/resist the crap that is going on in other parts of the country/world. I have enough issues to deal with, without having to listen to politicians and self-righteous "aid" organisations spouting on about what sort of trouble they/their country/the world is/are in.

However, that said, I will make it known that I am grateful for all the loving family and friends that I have, both locally and around the world. It is you people that make my life worthwhile and I am forever indebted to you all for it.

Love. Always.
Semper Amor.

A blessed, peaceful, safe, loving Christmas and holiday season to you all, with wishes that the best of 2010 is the worst of 2011 to every one of you.

2 comments:

Bruthafromanothamutha said...

Het 'n vreedsame gelukkige tyd en 'n bloedige wonderlike 2011

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Yo, thanks, and 2 u 2!!

PS - the mirror must be broke, cause I can't see a farking thing in it!

Salagatle!