Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Have new camera gadget...

...but has anyone got some batteries for me?

I picked up my new YN468 Speedlite from the SARS Customs Office, which I ordered some three weeks ago via eBay.

I'm surprised as all hell that it arrived as I've had items disappear on at least one previous occasion, which did not leave me with a warm snuzzy feeling that the flash was going to arrive, particularly as I had ordered it so long ago.

Anyway, it is here, but I am in the office without access to my camera and some batteries for the flash...

I guess I'll just have to wait for a couple of hours...

3 comments:

Fishman said...

Rechargeable batteries...

Divemaster GranDad said...

Most definately rechargeables...

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

And then get home to find tat the batteries this thing needs are not available in RSA.....

Salagatle!