Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Current Listening...

My music taste is, to say the least, varied. Some would say "fucked up", while yet others would say "fuckin' weird".

So what, I say...it's my choice. Here's what I'm listening to currently, in the car...

Bullet for My Valentine - Scream, Aim, Fire
Cold Play - Viva la Vida
Good Charlotte - Good Morning Revival
The 69 Eyes - Angels
Alterbridge - One Day Remains
Stacey Kent - Breakfast on the Morning Tram
Seether - Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces
Rammstein - Herzeleid
Evanescence - The Open Door

I did say the list was varied. Do yourself a favour, grab some of these albums (depending on your taste). I think they're all great for their own reasons...

4 comments:

Fishman said...

How did you get it right to drive and update the blog?

Tammy said...

I didn't see you as a 69 eyes fan...

I'm mates with a guy who follows them all over the world to gigs, he's absolutely mental!

xx

Divemaster GranDad said...

Fishman...just goes to show, I'm living proof that men can multi-task. Actually, I'm typing this with one hand, holding a cup of coffee in the other, nursing a slight hangover...remember to cut me a copy of that fishing songs album... :-)

Babe...as with all albums, not all the tracks are "good", but a number of them are...what other good stuff have you heard lately? xoxo

Tammy said...

My tastes have started to vary tremendously, there's quite a few good acts coming out just now!

The Ting Tings - we started nothing
Kings of Leon - because of the times
Sons and Daughters - the repulsion box
Pendulum - in silico
Amy Macdonald - this is the life
Biffy Clyro - puzzle
Th Fratellis - costello music & here we stand
The Raconteurs - broken boy soldiers

These are the most recent ones I've added to my iPod

xx