Thursday, April 06, 2006

Luxembourg Trip Photos...

Here's a select few of the photos to give you an idea of the place... Luxembourg Cathedral by night











The only decent thing I could find to photograph in Lisboa











Sushi Dinner











One of the Luxembourg bridges by night











One of the best beersin the world...drank a few, I tell you











Hey man, how 'bout a curry, an' all?











House built into the cliff











View from a bridge, of another bridge











If I ever got lost, I would ask for one of these places as a reference point...strip bars











View across the valley











The train station across the road from the hotel (taken from my room window)











Memorial to the Luxembourg war dead It's well worth a visit to this place. The only down side was the weather, but then there's nothing you can do about that, is there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos

P.xx

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Ok, enough already.
So when u going to post some new stuff, Hey??
Stop working and do some blogging.
Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

I bow to all your requests...

As for Elvis, Aunty P, please don't mention that name on my page again... I don't hold much in the way of respect for the man (read too many bad things about him). My fave place in the USA was Tampa...great climate, good looking women, good food.

Lena...I think the problem with the States is that it's so BIG. You have some wonderful architecture there, it's just so far apart that it's not easy to see most of it, and each city has its own unique features.

And Max...there's a couple of new postings for you...

Have fun, y'all...I'm still suffering with sore muscles from my mountain walk...