Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hearing is easy...

it's the listening part that's difficult. Here's some of the tunes I've been listening to lately... Depeche Mode - Ultra Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion Green Day - American Idiot (September's over guys, time to wake up) Bloodhound Gang - Hooray for Boobies Macy Gray - On How Life Is Just Jinger - All Comes Round (SA band - great stuff) Bell, Book & Candle - Read my Sign Bloodhound Gang - One Firce Beer Coaster Pearl Jam - Vitalogy Cold Play - X & Y Hope you guys enjoy some of these tunes too...

2 comments:

Stuart Douglas said...

So who do Just Jinger sound like (and what's a jinger?)

Divemaster GranDad said...

Guys...check out http://www.justjinger.co.za/

Their music is light rock with some catchy tunes. I think I copied some of their stuff for Ross when he was out here..if not, let me know and I'll drop you a tune or two via email.