Friday, November 06, 2020

It's been a while...

 ...since I heard from my BFAM in the USofA, to the extent that I'd thought he was pissed off at me for missing his birthday by a day.


Inexcusable and a poor excuse, I know, but with so much happening these days it slipped my mind.


As it turns out, he had been without a phone for a month and just got a new one yesterday, only to see my message pop up when he got Whatsapp running again.


Still, I am extremely happy to hear from him again, even if it is only his usual cryptic message that he is okay. What with the whole USA Covid spread, and him without a decent job for a while now, it is understandable that I would be concerned not to hear from him. We do go through patches where we don't communicate for months at a time, but our relationship is such that when we do it's as if it was just yesterday that we spoke.


Be safe, Big Man...and stay well. Love you.


No comments: