Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Some of my Photos...

I'm taking some photography lessons, really around the composition of images, following my purchase of a Canon 450D. My "tutor" is an ex-photographer for a local magazine, but is still a fulltime professional photog.

Here are some of my shots so far. They are all low resolution here so that they will upload to the blogosphere quicker...

All photos here are copyrighted to ME! If I find anyone using them without my written permission (in triplicate on carbonised paper and posted via surface mail) I will hunt you down and embarrass you in front of your friends and family by tarring and feathering your genitals with molasses and letting the African Killer Bees bees have their way with you.






























5 comments:

Tamlyn Douglas said...

I LOVE your photos :o) Definite business partner right here ;-P xoxo

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

And why would you think anyone would want to download any of these photos?????
Salagatle!

PS - they ok hey!!!!

Jakkals said...

Wreckless Euroafrican: "And why would you think anyone would want to download any of these photos?????"

To print and look at if you suffer from insomnia. LOL

Nice picks DMD!

Attiec said...

I can see the improvement already. Great pics. Maybe get myself on a course as well...hmmmm...

Divemaster GranDad said...

@attie....let me show you the ropes... :-)