Thursday, August 14, 2008

We need to get out of Shit Towne for a few days...

so I thought I'd spoil us and booked us on a weekend away at Komati Gorge Lodge.

We are both seriously stressed in the Shit Towne environment and can do with a couple of days R&R, on top of which I can satisfy my lust to go fishing a little too.

We'll be leaving Shit Towne on Friday at about 10am, will probably have lunch along the way, and check in at 2pm sharp-ish.

No doubt I'll be fly fishing within a half hour of checking in...

I'll take some photos and post them next week sometime...

2 comments:

Bruthafromanothamutha said...

and no-one deserves it more - enjoy the time away from that wonderful IT company

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hope u 2 had a good time. Who cares if you didn't catch anything. At least your missus was going around telling everyone the two of you were off on a dirty weekend......

Salagatle!