Monday, August 21, 2006

An interesting blog I found...

that might interest some of you folks especially Stuart and Ross who, I know, do quite a bit of reading. Perhaps you've already been there... Joe wrote a comment on one of JennyMay's postings and, not having seen "Joe" before, I went to look at what he was all about (profile view, blog view, etc). Looks like he's got some really interesting stuff going on his sites about movies and books. Joe's Reviews The Edinburgh SF Bookgroup The Woolamaloo Gazette Judging by his profile, Joe certainly has excellent taste in music, so I'm sure his taste in books (also, seeing as he's a bookseller by trade) is just as good...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read the woolamaloo gazette when I read that Joe had been fired from his work for blogging. Then I read it again when jenny got hoofed from her work for the same thing.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Joe se jy? Joe wie? Joe moer?

Salagatle!

jenny said...

Joe's a good lad!