Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Computers are the last thing on my mind...

when the prospect of a day off comes around. Aside from the posting of a few minutes ago, I haven't written anything for a while (except a disaster recovery plan for a client), but that's due to the holidays. I spend hours every day behind a laptop computer, working, and when I'm not working the laptop is relegated to the depth and darkness of its carry bag. Today, I'm off for a game of golf with some chums from my previous company and some action cricket mates, so it already looks like it's going to be an all-nighter. And tomorrow, hangover willing, I'm off for a couple of hours fly fishing. Strangely, I'm going to meet our builder at the water, as we share this pasttime and he's out camping at the resort for a couple of days with the wife and kids. So...don't expect a posting anytime soon...maybe Friday I'll post an update on the above activities. If not, I trust everyone has a safe, peaceful, New Year and I hope to read some of the hangover tales on Monday...

No comments: